Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4, New Layouts!

I'm back with Day 4 of the Project 365!



January 4 - Today was basically any other day. Heath headed back to work. I woke up, Isaac was already up with Heath. He was getting in trouble already. :/

Heath left a little bit early for work, about 15 minutes, I had my coffee and started my morning. Fixed some eggs for Isaac and after I got that done, I started doing a little scrapbooking. I realized today that I'm not half as "caught up" (if there ever is such a thing) on my pages as I thought I was. I also went through and deleted some of the pages that I realized I just don't like anymore, and decided to redo those. I got quite a few done and I'll share those a bit later.

Isaac and I got in quite a few arguments this morning/afternoon. We had a little "discussion" around 11:30AM about behavior and attitude (which he has quite a bit of lately). I told him that I was going to fix his lunch, he was going to eat it, then he was going to lay down and take a nap. I was extremely surprised - he did just that. :O I figured that after he woke up maybe things would be better...of course, I couldn't be that lucky. He went back into the same routine. Sigh, boys.

After Heath got home we went to do our grocery shopping, like we do every Monday. He wasn't feeling very good, so we got our stuff done quickly. While at the store, I got a text message from my dad saying my birthday present was there and to come pick it up. It's that beautiful Wacom graphic tablet in my picture above. I took a picture of that instead of anything else today because it was so exciting for me, I had to share it somehow. I have been wanting a Wacom forever, I can do so much stuff with it scrapping-wise and can even do some designing with it. I still have a bit to learn but I'm going to play a little after I post this and see if I can create anything.

Heath must be getting sick. He's got a slight fever and has body aches and he's dizzy. He took some medicine and some vitamin C, took a bath, ate some soup, and he's asleep on the couch now. Poor baby. :(

That was our day in a nutshell. I'm typing this and watching a little TV now. Just put Isaac to bed.

I have a few layouts to share, some created last night after my blog post and some others this morning. I may have a few more tomorrow. :)



From top left to bottom right: Isaac blowing bubbles Spring 2009, Isaac at the carnival July 2009, Christmas 2009 at Josh's house, Shiloh as a baby February 2009, Shiloh summer 2009, Isaac being really goofy Spring 2009.

I'm catching up on all my 2009 photos then moving backwards through other years. :)

That'll be all from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with Day 5 of P365 and hopefully some new creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment